Needed To Evaluate Risk
There are certain risk appraisal criteria which must be met when an insurance considers issuing large life insurance policies.
Want to protect your family with life insurance? Take a Free look at Top Quality Life Insurance Quotes from a Highly Rated Carrier and Save. Click Here For More Info
- Proof Of Income – Helps in determining if the policy applied for is justified
- Tax Returns – Also to prove income.
- Personal Balance Sheet – Sometimes required.
- Business Financial Statements – For business life insurance – buy sell agreements, key person insurance
- Driving Record – Moving violations, accidents etc.
- Smoking Information – Does applicant now smoke, what do they smoke – cigarettes or cigars. Has applicant smoked in the past year or two.
- Drug Use – Asked on application, but investigated also if indicated.
- Airplane Flying – Number of hours etc.
- Skydiving – Details and frequency.
- Bungee Jumping – Frequency.
Personal History Interview
- Confirmation of name.
- Confirmation of birthday.
- Confirmation of employment data and income.
- Confirmation of medical history as indicated on the application.
- Confirmation of tobacco use history or lack of it.
- Confirmation of drug use history or lack of it.
An inspection report is usually required. This is done by an inspection company retained by the insurance. The inspectors are usually quite discreet. All information obtained is confidential unless otherwise indicated by the applicant.
Shop and compare Insurance Rates from 100’s of the Top Carriers.
Get the Best Quotes possible. Save up to 70%. Click Here For Free Quotes