- No Medical Term Life Insurance – Get Up To $350,000 Quality Term Insurance Coverage From A Carrier Highly Rated By A. M. Best – No Medical Exam Required – No Agent Visit – Approval In Minutes, If You Qualify.
- Term Insurance – Shop And Compare Up To $10,000,000 High Quality, Low Cost, Term Life And Universal Life Quotes From Carriers Rated A+ Or Better By The A.M. Best Company. Save Up To 70% In Premiums.
Take a moment to think about how little life insurance coverage really costs. Most term life policies require a premium of less than $1 for every $1000 of coverage. For permanent policies you put out more but the cash values and dividends earned over the years are usually sufficient to offset the additional premium outlay.
Regardless of which way you choose to go you end up with a good deal for your dollar. You protect your family at a very low cost. Keep in mind that dividends applied to permanent policies are not guaranteed. Whichever type you prefer you will find suitable policies for the protection of your family here. You can also get your policies here for your business needs.
- No Medical Term InsuranceMost life insurance purchases require a medical exam and interaction with an Agent in order to complete the long purchase process that in many cases can take up to 8 weeks. With these plans, however, the process can be reduced to minutes. These are the same term policies that most carriers require a medical exam for. In these cases, however, no medical is required. The premiums are very low, if you qualify. It is a very fast and simple process for obtaining a policy online with no medical exam and just a few specific health questions to answer. Coverage amounts up to $300,000 or $350,000, depending on the carrier, can be obtained in as little as 24 hours for terms of 10, 15, 20, or 30 years. Simplified Issue Life Coverage is appropriate for those that want coverage without a long wait and who are generally in good health. Top no medical life insurance carriers are Fidelity Life and Assurity Life.
- Term Life And Universal LifeThe wide range of policies offered on this site are some of the least costly and are of the highest quality available on or off the Internet. Here you have the unique opportunity to choose from the finest carriers in the insurance industry regardless of the type of coverage you want to purchase. These carriers offer comparisons of up to $10,000,000 coverage. Top insurers include ING, Genworth Financial, Prudential, Protective Life and Transamerica.
We have selected the finest quality companies in the business which represent the Most Reputable Carriers in the Insurance Industry. With these Companies you not only get the policies you desire but you have the unique opportunity of building lasting business relationships with them, if you so desire. To put it simply, you can always return to get additional information about your insurance at any time in the future.
- No Medical Life Insurance – Apply For Up To $350,000 Low Cost Term Insurance With No Medical Exam Required – Just A Few Health Questions To Qualify – No Agent Will Visit. Get Coverage In Minutes!
- Term Life Insurance – Compare Low Cost Term Life And Universal Life Insurance Quotes From Highly Rated Carriers – Apply For Up To $10,000,000 Coverage – Save Up To 70%
If you want details on each type of life policy click on the links below then return here.
Term Life And Universal Life Insurance
Non Medical Carriers
No medical life insurance carriers are The Principal, Lincoln Financial, Banner Life and Sagicor Life. The Principal will issue up to $1,000,000 coverage on a non medical basis, between age 18 and age 60, if you are in very good health. Banner Life and Lincoln Financial offer non medical coverage up to age 50. Sagicor Life now offers up to $500,000 non medical life insurance between age 18 and age 65 if you qualify.
Normally Banner Life takes an application and requests a physical exam. If they learn that you are in good health after they go through a questionnaire they may elect to forego the exam.
The Principal and Lincoln will go through a non medical questionnaire with you and if there is any indication of questionable health they request a physical exam.
Most purchases require a medical exam and interaction with an Agent in order to complete the long purchase process that in many cases can take up to 8 weeks. With the no exam idea, however, the process can be reduced to minutes. These are the same term policies that most carriers require a medical exam for. In these cases, however, no medical is required based on the age of the applicant and the amount of coverage applied for
The premiums are very low if you qualify. It is a very fast and simple process, you only need to answer a few specific health questions. Coverage amounts up to $500,000 are available, depending on the company, can be obtained in as little as 15 minutes for terms of 10, 15, 20, or 30 years. Simplified Issue Life Coverage is appropriate for those that want coverage without a long wait and who are generally in good health.
These non medical policies are issued pretty quickly if you qualify. You do need to be in fairly good health. Health information is verified by the Medical Information Bureau. You can get your Principal Financial policy or Sagicor Life policy approved in as little as 48 hours.
The quotes you get are for the term insurance policies, the agent will provide rates on whole life and universal life policies if you are interested in those policy types.
Fully Underwritten Applications
When an applicant applies for larger policies, $1,000,000 or greater, a medical exam is needed. The company will set an appointment with you and send an examiner to complete the process. You can purchase up to $10,000,000 coverage in this way.
There are literally hundreds of life insurance companies to choose from. The companies you get to compare are those Highly Rated carriers with very low premiums.
Non Medical Carriers
Other Quality Carriers
A medical exam may be required by Banner Life. They determine this by the answers you give when they run through the health questionnaire.
Other Highly Rated Carriers may also ask for a physical exam.
Online Buying Process
- Date of Birth
- Smoker/Non Smoker
- Health Class
- Type Of Insurance
- Face Amount
You then proceed to get your quotes, keep in mind that you can get up to $1,000,000 on a non medical basis. A medical exam is required by some carriers and for much larger policies, up to $10,000,000.
After you get your quotes you are required to complete a short questionnaire, a Licensed Agent will call you shortly afterwards to complete the medical questions.